Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wrapping up from California

So California is turning out to be everything I hoped it would be and more. The craft beer consciousness out on the west coast seems to be much more apparent, vibrant, and alive then the south east. I've been able to drink some incredible beers otherwise unavailable to me in my local Total Wines or local beer shops. I haven't been visit any breweries, which is somewhat disappointing, but getting the whole family out the door, which is 7 of us, plus various extended family members coming and going, has been more then a daunting task. 

I'll be heading home January 2nd and have a little bit of time left to down some beer, but I thought I'd post a short list of some of my favorite beers I've had out here, thus far.

1.Mikkeller It's Alright
2.Black Butte  Porter (draft)
3.Pliny (draft)
4.Sculpin (draft)
5. Bourbon Barrel Seamonster (draft)
6. Midnight Sun Kodiak Brown
7. Lost Abbey Red Poppy
8. Bruery Levud's 
9. Consecration (draft)

Follow me on Twitter @EvilTwinCP to see what I'm drinking today. When I get back I'm gonna need to take a short break from the beer and bad food. This trip has worn me down a lot.

Cheerz,
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment