Friday, September 24, 2010

Southern Tier Raspberry Wheat

Brewer : Southern Tier
Style : Fruit Beer
ABV : 4.6%


While strolling down the isle of Total Wine Boca I spotted a Southern Tier beer that I hadn't tried before, or thought that I haven't had before. I inspected the label to find the words "Raspberry" on it. Thinking to myself that a fruit beer can't be that bad I took the chance and decided to buy it. Turns out that Southern Tier had just changed the label and that I had actually had this beer about a year and a half ago. I wasn't too disappointed by the beer but there is nothing in there that's gonna turn people's heads. I gave my brother a sip and he goes "That will get the girls drunk for sure." I guess that could pretty much sum up that beer. A chicky beer to say the least, but if your looking for something different just to change it up then go for it. 


Grade - C -

No comments:

Post a Comment