Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holy Mackerel Panic Attack

Brewer : Gordash Brewing (Florida)
Style : Abt/Quad
ABV : 10%


Has a nice, smooth pour out of the bottle. The color is dark brown with a light orange tints to it. The carbonation seems pretty solid. The head seems thin, bubbly, and creamy. The retention is pretty decent as well. The aroma’s are pretty sweet. My first initial whiff I got vanilla and maybe even a little bit of cotton candy. Sort of unusual but it works. The ABV, which is 10%, is hidden very well amongst the sweet flavors. A very decent beer. Now, how does this taste on draft?


Grade B

2 comments:

  1. Had it on draft at WOB and I was less than satisfied, I will have to revisit the beer from bottle as it sounds to be quite different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it quite good out of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete